1) Rage Against The Machine – It’s as good a reason as any to jump around and swear profusely
2) The Wurzels – Are re-releasing "I’m a cider drinker". Expect a Magners advert tie-in and possible Glastonbury appearance for old times sake
3) The Jesus and Mary Chain – 80’s indie favorites. Yeah!
4) Vanilla Ice – Technically Mister Ice has not reformed, being as he is but one person. Unless he reformed like Terminator 2, with all his body parts slowly congealing into a solid lump. Anyhow – he has a new novelty single about the US tax system coming out soon. I expect it will pass Europeans by though. I’m holding out for an MC Hammer revival.
5) Uh maybe Smashing Pumpkins if they ever finally settle their differences.